Wednesday, March 07, 2007

If at first...

Once again this blog is starting over. I've removed all old, somewhat crusty posts to start like new in March of 2007. Why you might ask will it be different this time? I don't know that it will. But the incentive to use Blogger over the COREBlog2 blog I was running on my plone site is that I can email into blogger to add posts. You see I swapped my regular phone for a shiny new BlackBerry this week which means I can email from almost anywhere. In fact I've added the mobile Gmail client so I'll probably use that to email entries into the blog. I'd love to use some sort of quickie blog Firefox add-on but it doesn't look like there are to many out there that work at this point. I'll keep searching and if I find something you'll hear about it that's for sure.

No comments: